Thursday 8 February 2007

My quest for truth

My search for life's truth has been unending. What happens when we die? Questions about life after death always perplex me. I myself am quite at sea about so many things in life. Some things don't make sense to me. Its so hard sometimes to understand the underlying truth behind things. Life is so simple yet so complex. I want to live a happy life. When I tell people that I don't understand politics, they make fun of me. I always felt talking about it is sheer waste of time. I think I have been a loner all my life. But it really does not matter. Have i done my duties towards my parents?

No comments:

The Birth Of India's Soul

 B R Ambedkar,  With steady hand,   Crafted justice for a divided land.   With ink and thought,  Through day and night,   He shaped a future...