Friday 23 March 2007

I have to write something

Guess what I am at office on my off day and writing a blog?.....watching TV....listening to music....chewing a orange and mango flavoured gum.


It is that chak dhoom dhoom dhoom Madhuri song going own...it always reminds me of college third year.....imagine the lyrics says that.....there is a girl when she laughs...it rains...there is some competition I think it is Mr India World going on Zoom televison.


I also have soaked a bucket full of clothes to wash...Mumma said not to keep clothes in bucket for long soaked because it spoils them.....I am thinking should I write some nerve-shattering things or sshould I just go and have a nice lunch at the canteen.....Hmmm still thinking

No comments:

The Birth Of India's Soul

 B R Ambedkar,  With steady hand,   Crafted justice for a divided land.   With ink and thought,  Through day and night,   He shaped a future...