Monday 25 June 2007

Romancing the Monsoons....Naah.....Me and rains are far apart....

Monsoons.....rains....is it an illusion?


Do I love the rains?....no


Dripping Clothes.....dirty roads.....somehow the beauty of the rain escapes me....


They say I am a poet at heart...Am I a pessimist? noooooooooooooo

God why cannot I be like others? Why cannot I visualise what others can? Hmmmmm

Then whats wrong?

The dark grey clouds, wind-swept trees and soaked soil creates the perfect ambience but somehow it eludes or doesnot spark the poet in me. It does to some extent but not much. It is great to sit inside the home and pen a few lines. But, without parents and without your loved ones around it is not that great.

Something is missing. I am not in the right frame of mind.

Vinu...wake-up please...don't be in this mood. It is killing. Come on baba, you cannot afford to be like this.

Today is my manager Anand's b'day. We have ordered for a cake from Danish Bakery. As usual, also the shirt. Plus the b'day card. I will get a dictionary for him. But not today as now I am completely broke. No money in the pockets.

This month I sent Rs9,000 back home. Nothing much remaining with me. I had to borrow Rs3,000 from Govind. My salary of Rs13,000 does not seem enough. Rs3,039 went for the bank loan. Rs 2,000 went for the insurance. So this month was a complete mess but hope things are brighter next month. Damn!!! They didnot pay me for my extra work. I have to mail Herby about it.

Vinu whats wrong with you? I want you to get back to your normal self. Don't fall into the same trap as you did before. You have to be clever this time. Why do you always become a soft target for others. You work hard and somebody else takes the credit for it. That is not fair. Why are you being lazy? Bloody shit!!!! Why the hell are you taking things so lightly? Your ideas are being taken by others and they are claiming to be great editors.

Don't worry, you will overcome this guy. You got him the job. Gosh, don't give him undue importance. Take care. Vinu you have to back yourself. Nobody else can help you. Remember what mumma use to say God helps those who help themselves. Straighten things up, please dear.

Don't bother much about what people do but you don't stray from what you are suppose to do. You are responsible for your action and not others.

I started with rains and see just like the clouds my thoughts wandered. Why make friends with someone who is not true and sincere, who is already broken with three girls. No, he is not your kind of guy. Why get intimate with a guy who is not trustworthy. Why worry girl? Chill down.......You think about everyone except for yourself. High time you start becoming selfish.

No comments:

The Birth Of India's Soul

 B R Ambedkar,  With steady hand,   Crafted justice for a divided land.   With ink and thought,  Through day and night,   He shaped a future...