Friday 19 February 2010

Prasanth J H, Head of Corporate Communications(UAE Exchange)...My ex-manager gave me a confirmational letter on New Year that he denies today

7:23 PM me: Hello prasanth
Busy??
7:24 PM anindiansloth@gmail.com: hii
how are things, vinaya?
me: How do you expect it to be???
7:25 PM Sorry to be rude but have faced a lot of humilation in the past few days..
Courtesy you and manmeen and Mr muthukumar..
Given a lifetime of memories
7:26 PM anindiansloth@gmail.com: well... apologies for any unwarranted circumstance
but, i feel it was protocol
cant blame anyone for that
7:27 PM me: Received a mail from Manmeen said that her records show that I was not confirmed but did not you tell me that I had been ..remember that was my new year gift...
7:28 PM anindiansloth@gmail.com: if that has come, hr should have issued that
as it is an administrative subject
me: But, it was told by you...
7:29 PM That i was confirmed..
you cannot deny that...
anindiansloth@gmail.com: Vinaya, nothing verbal is taken when it comes to law
you talked about the labour laws and addressed the hr
7:30 PM me: Wow...Prasanth..
anindiansloth@gmail.com: and they have replied back with the clarifications
if you had faith in me, we would have still gone together as a team
since that didnt happen, you have used other channels
me: I always had that was the biggest mistake
anindiansloth@gmail.com: which has sidelined me
7:31 PM and now, how do i come into the picture again?
me: I think u nvr know how to read people..
7:33 PM While I was speaking to HR, IT confiscates my system..
Was it not pre-planned then...
anindiansloth@gmail.com: not at all...
7:34 PM for that, you should have read through the IT policy and the communications policy
how to use e-mail accounts and where to stop
me: You and Manmeen tell me that I can leave for home..but in the termination letter it says that I was absconding after 3:00pm..but u guys told me to do so..
7:35 PM anindiansloth@gmail.com: well... sorry, vinaya. i am not aware of that
7:36 PM please understand that, after you sent the mail against the policies in place, it was taken up by the company and away from me as a department head
it was pertaining to the company
7:37 PM and i dont have a say in hr functions... they have clarity on their thoughts and actions
me: My intention to share my warning letter was only to make people understand the gravity of the situation...
anindiansloth@gmail.com: there were lot of people who have left the company wilfully or against a company decision
7:38 PM but they just move on and doesnt get stuck... as an erstwhile team member, i would wish the same here
me: Prasanth, I will ask u a simple question...today if i call u a womaniser..how would u feel...how wld ur wife take it
7:39 PM anindiansloth@gmail.com: it would be bad, naturally.
vinaya, what has happened was because of your own actions, if you understand
me: Why wld u feel bad??
7:40 PM anindiansloth@gmail.com: after probation, i had instructions to lay off people who doesnt perform, as all other department heads
i chose to extend against management policies
me: Answer mty questions pls
Do not give any of your mngmnt stuff...
anindiansloth@gmail.com: i already did
7:41 PM me: Answer my q as to if i call u awomaniser why wld u feel bad??
No u did not...
anindiansloth@gmail.com: well... i dont want to argue anymore, as it is pointless vinaya
and sorry, i dont have to answer you
me: No u don;t

No comments:

The Birth Of India's Soul

 B R Ambedkar,  With steady hand,   Crafted justice for a divided land.   With ink and thought,  Through day and night,   He shaped a future...