Wednesday 7 March 2007

Tsunami what did it mean to me?

Writing a movie script on Tsunami....nature strikes....so many people died....my impression...I remember Sandra mam was there visiting Vivekananda Rock...She was completely shaken....I had no clue....I had to do her interview.........Was it Ganesh who was there or was it Ram...I am unclear...Why the hell can't I remember things man? Grrrrrr.......Things are not striking my head for some strange reason..........I remember there was Sandra mam's friend and her husband Gerald if i am not wrong.....He took a lecture, which had something to do with environment........His wife was into some kind of therapeutic healing.....................

No comments:

The Birth Of India's Soul

 B R Ambedkar,  With steady hand,   Crafted justice for a divided land.   With ink and thought,  Through day and night,   He shaped a future...