Tuesday 13 February 2007

My family

My mother...Her name before marriage...there is a word to it....Why my brains are not working....name given to a woman before she gets married.....What happened to bloody all the almonds I had.....cannot think of the word......forgot it....

Well she was called Elizabeth...Ma, you have a Royal name just like the Queen of England.....And you are also the queen of my heart....my love...my little naughty birdie....love you beyond words can describe....I am writing about you today....that too a day before Valentines Day....Oh! your name is Florey Joseph...If I ever get married and have a daughter...I would definitely consider the name Florah...the reason why I say so is because I cannot assure you what happens in the future...somebody else's dreams would also be depended on mine...may be a person's...may be an entire families....so really don't know....if I can fulfill my wish

I will always be indebted to you.....Though I am always at odds with you...but I love you more than I do anybody else....I always run short of words...Ma, your words have always been harsh...I always say that the harshness and prickliness is unbearable......But I know and understand the reason why you are so sharp...because you want us to change.....I always feel that you are so protective about papa, me and Vikas cheta...you are like a protective Hen...and we are like your little chicks......You always feel that I and papa are too innocent and will be taken for a ride. My life had always been coccooned around you guys. You were always there for us. I know how much you hate cooking but believe me Ma you are the most hardworking woman I have ever seen so far. I have never seen an officer's wife who did all the house work single-handedly. Cleaning, mopping, keeping the house spic and span....washing all our clothes, cleaning all the vessels......Ma, you never even allowed me to do anything till my college days...all you wanted me to do was study........I love you mamma...you are adorable...so pure, sincere.......so clean at heart...no malice......You speak your heart out but sometimes not sometimes most of the times it does not work out.....You and I contrary in terms of patience........You lose your cool so soon...no wonder you have a high BP. You always use to say Vinu you have the skin of a crocodile as I never lost my cool...may be I got that from papa genetically....

No comments:

The Birth Of India's Soul

 B R Ambedkar,  With steady hand,   Crafted justice for a divided land.   With ink and thought,  Through day and night,   He shaped a future...