Tuesday 13 February 2007

Tommorrow is Valentine's Day

Tommorrow is Valentines day...I was wondering how different it would be from other days...I have to make it different God...I have to make it special for someone...but for whom God only knows...Ammamma..should I get a saree for her or should I go and buy something for mumma and papa....I am clueless.....What to do? It is on a Wednesday this year.....I had promised to call Krishna but I didnot do so far .....he was formal that day....I was searching for words...something missing...he has become a manager...good for him....sounded as if he wanted to say something but was not saying it...was bit uneasy...I was running short of words...he is a sweetheart..I just hope he finds a good girl...I will give him a call after Valentine because ottherwise it wouldnot be appropriate.....I have to call Sree's home too but all the numbers are in the mobile and I left it at home. Today Sr Paulina mailed. It was so serious and formal...didnot like Aunty's mail.....Gave a damn rude but carefully worded mail...very unlike me...How did I become like this God? Whats happening to me? Why I am becoming like this? Please God What are you upto...rather what the hell am I upto?

No comments:

The Birth Of India's Soul

 B R Ambedkar,  With steady hand,   Crafted justice for a divided land.   With ink and thought,  Through day and night,   He shaped a future...