Thursday 3 July 2014

INFIDELITY

This one is bit on the negative side. Least expected out of a soul like me. Surprised at the amount of hatred that these lines have. A reflection of the odium that we harbour in our hearts. But then again this outburst is the outcome of somebody's actions. Hence validated.

What was surprising was whatever I had been writing was coming true. Yesterday, the teak fell. And I had written about it a couple of days ago. Slightly scary!!!


 A small prayer

God, curse him!

For all what he did…

 
Maim him, cripple him

Put him in fire,

For life…

Forbid him the peace of mind,

As he destroyed mine

 

Had I become a sadist?

For I wanted to see him writhe in pain,

But then he was a rapist,

For he robed me off my tranquility…

 

But many infidels,

Like him survive,

Crush him so that it would be a fitting lesson,

Not to fool around with a woman’s emotions…

 
He took pride in being a “player”

Let his pride take a fall…

He had fun with my feelings,

And is now enjoying other woman’s bosom

Writing verses about her tresses…

 

I seek justice,

In your court…

Lord, yes I do.

 

No comments:

A poet in the courtroom

 In the hallowed halls of justice, where shadows softly fall,  A lawyer stands with purpose, answering the call. With words as their weapon,...